Can you ever have enough Santa Cruz clothes? Probably not.
Grab your kid this youth Santa Cruz Hoodie to add to your their growing collection. The SC logo has always been a staple in Santa Cruz, CA. Represent whenever & wherever.
This Surf City design was drawn up for us by the world recognized Santa Cruz based artist, Jimbo Phillips. We wanted to have some Santa Cruz apparel in our lineup that represented the Real Surf City since we all know that the Hawaiian Kings surfed the Santa Cruz River Mouth in 1885.
Don’t believe us? Just ask the Hawaiian Kings…
This comfy Santa Cruz hoodie is ideal for hanging in tree houses or jumping in piles of leaves. Rugged and durable, it’s sure to keep pace with any kid. It’s tough enough for the skateboarder, tame enough for the video gamer and comfy enough for the bookworm. This is anywear.
- 60% cotton/40% polyester | Fabric weight: 7.75 oz (midweight)
- Double-stitched hood, shoulder, armholes, collar, cuffs, pocket and waist
- Product may run small, please check size charts
- Ribbed cuffs and waistband
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A.