Hawaiian Kings surfed the Santa Cruz River mouth in 1885. The real surf city will always be Santa Cruz.
This comfy hoodie is ideal for hanging in tree houses or jumping in piles of leaves. Rugged and durable, it’s sure to keep pace with any kid. It’s tough enough for the skateboarder, tame enough for the video gamer and comfy enough for the bookworm. This is anywear.
- 60% cotton/40% polyester | Fabric weight: 7.75 oz (midweight)
- Double-stitched hood, shoulder, armholes, collar, cuffs, pocket and waist
- Product may run small, please check size charts
- Ribbed cuffs and waistband
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A.